Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Adjourning Phase...Part 2

This semester has probably been the hardest that I have experienced on my Walden journey. While the course subject matter was of great interest to me, personally and professionally it has been a busy and hectic 8 weeks.

Through it all, however, I have felt supported and challenged by my colleagues in Group 2. Each of you have made me pause, think, and have challenged me with your thoughts and insight. I appreciate that so much.

Doing online coursework is hard, because we are each doing a high wire balancing act, we also miss out on the face to face contact you get from attending class each week in a real classroom, however I wouldn't give up this experience with you all for a second. I appreciate getting to know you through your posts and blogs, and seeing a bit of each of your personalities through your writing.

Thank you for being great classmates, and I look forward to the next chapter in our books!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Machaela -

    What a wonderful way to put the experience of online classes. I couldn't second that all the way through. I, too, think we miss out on the face to face from a classroom setting, but I believe through the online classes we might get to see more of the real person and see just how much we all care about children and families through our heart felt posts. I wish you continued success and hope to see you in further classes or at least at graduation!
    Gena

    ReplyDelete